-
March 4th, 2004, 10:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My neighbor is an English cabinetmaker and he is putting in these gorgeous book cases in my living room. I am so impressed with his work and his talent.
I also have Lissie's clothes press and relative to it's price do not think it is made very well. It is pressboard with a dark wood veneer and is made very much like my IKEA cabinets.
I had a thought and was wondering if all of you could provide feedback. I was thinking of having Nick make exact replicas of the press, but out of cabinet grade materials and perhaps helping him market them.
I am just wondering what the market would bear for them. If anyone could let me know what they would be willing to pay for a replica press and if they would even consider buying one that would be awesome. It would help me present the idea to him if I had some feedback.
I may just have him do one and give it a go on eBay.
Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks